Monday, November 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of November 9, 2009

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook


Outside my window... it is a beautiful Fall day with sun shining and temperatures expected to be unseasonably warm.


I am thinking... that I don't really enjoy working outside the house.

I am thankful for... my sweet hubby who works so hard that I don't HAVE to work outside the house full-time.

 
I am wearing... brown cords, pink t-shirt and brown cardigan.


I am remembering... not much of anything today.

I am going... off to work soon.


I am reading... My Bible, Crazy Love by Francis Chan for study, and A Time to Gather by Sally John for pleasure.

I am hearing... Rush of Fools on my XM radio player online.

I am hoping... hubby's plane isn't late coming in on Tuesday night as it's already scheduled for 11:59pm (and I'm picking him up at the airport)

I need... to finish getting ready for work soon.

On my mind... too many things to pinpoint down to just one.

From the learning rooms... God is teaching me how BIG He is and how small and insignificant I am in the grand scheme of the universe... YET... He loves me and sent His Son to die for me!  That's some Crazy Love!


Noticing that... time flies way too fast and working 10-2 almost every day really messes up your days.

Pondering these words... Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, God Almighty.

From the kitchen... the dishwasher is now empty and the kitchen is tidied up before I head out the door


I am creating... baby gifts for the triplets... just sewing up the 2nd one for Baby Girl.  One more to go and only 6 weeks to finish (hopefully).

Around the house... it smells of paint as I was busy last week painting the dining room table legs and this weekend a little accent table.

One of my favorite things... spending time with my BFF and her 2 yr old daughter (my god-daughter), Little Miss "H".

A few plans for the rest of the week... work, watching DWTS tonight with my neighbor, picking up hubby at the airport, lunch with my 3 sisters (my sis from NC is up!!), hosting dinner with my sis & bro-in-law from NC, small group pot-luck, ladies group and repacking hubby up for the next business trip.

From my picture journal... my latest paint project...


an accent table in the living room,
changed from "Soldier Blue" to "Coal Black"


You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme by linking to the site below:

No comments: