Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of October 19, 2009

For Today:



Outside my window: the sun is beginning it's descent over the horizon and the fall leaves are blowing around the backyard

I am thinking: that I got a lot done today - breakfast with a girlfriend, gardening, shopping... wonder who will make dinner?

From the learning rooms: it is vitally important to my well-being, (emotionally & spiritually), my marriage and my other relationships to spend time with God daily in order to keep the Holy Spirit from being quenched and my "natural woman" in check.

I am thankful for: 15 amazing years, married to the love of my life!

From the kitchen: the groceries are put away and all is quiet... for about another hour.

I am wearing: jeans, white-t-shirt & green hoodie

I am reading: my Bible, my new bible study "Me, Myself and Lies", and The Nannie Diaries.

I am hoping: the chiropractor can fix what's ailing my back once and for all!

I need: take better care of my back and once it is feeling better, exercise daily!

I am creating: make that "I WAS creating"...very special baby items for 3 very special babies on the way. I'm almost done the second! (was knitting like a fiend... but still have to take a break until my back is feeling stronger and then I have to pace myself better)  I'm getting a little anxious as time flies by & my back is still not co-operating.

I am hearing: silence and it is lovely!

Around the house: More clutter on the dining room table than I would like but it will have to wait until dinnertime... or until I get off this chair.

One of my favorite things: On our anniversary, reminiscing with my hubby about our wedding day and discussing where we need to improve our marriage and affirming what's working well.

A few plans for the rest of the week: reality t.v., chiropractor, planting more bulbs in the garden,  maybe some  housework or laundry, work on my assignment, and ladies' group.

Here is a picture thought to share with you:





Remembering a Beautiful New Beginning!


You can have a Woman's Simple Daybook too by going to The Simple Woman's Daybook blog! Also, feel free to catch up on the daily happenings in my other blog. The link is on the sidebar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED this....

it is vitally important to my well-being, (emotionally & spiritually), my marriage and my other relationships to spend time with God daily in order to keep the Holy Spirit from being quenched and my "natural woman" in check.

words of wisdom...thanks for the reminder.

Sarah said...

What a simple way to get to know you a bit more. Delightful, simply delighful.

Joyfully His,
Sarah Dawn