Monday, July 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of July 13, 2009

For Today:



Outside my window: there is a cool summer breeze and I am wondering if we will ever have a "hot" summer this year? We get maybe one or two hot days and then it cools right down again.

I am thinking: that I really need to find some motivation to get cracking on my writing assignment that is due on Wednesday.

From the learning rooms: everything I have is God's and it is His to do with as He pleases.

I am thankful for: the ability to take a deep cleansing breath after my back went out on Saturday morning and I couldn't take a breath. I'm also thankful that it happened Sat a.m. when my chiropractor was in the office, otherwise it would have been a VERY long and painful weekend!

From the kitchen: are the cleaned, but not yet put away, serving dishes from Doug's little guy party he had on Saturday night watching UFC. I was thrilled to treat them all to delicious goodies!

I am wearing: pink tee, navy blue skort and flip flops

I am reading: my Bible and Take One, by Karen Kingsbury.

I am hoping: we can pin down our vacation plans for Myrtle Beach.

I need: to get cracking on this assignment as it looms over my head.

I am creating: anxiety by procrastinating.

I am hearing: traffic zooming by on the main road behind our house.

Around the house: are hubby's birthday balloons still floating in the air, laundry to be done and bathrooms to be cleaned, yet here I am blogging.

One of my favorite things: spending time with God, reading His Word or listening to a sermon on my Mp3.

A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry, cleaning bathrooms, floors, finishing the next assignment for my course, booking our vacation, dinner with my niece & her hubby if plans work out.

Here is a picture thought to share with you:

Memories of Last Summer's Vacation as we plan this Summer's

You can have a Woman's Simple Daybook too by going to The Simple Woman's Daybook blog! Also, feel free to catch up on the daily happenings in my other blog. The link is on the sidebar!

5 comments:

Denise said...

goodness, the day's half over and I haven't gotten to my simple day book yet! The game room is a mess and I don't know where to start clearing it! I hate when I feel like that.
When are you going to MB? Hope to catch up with you soon, life still seems crazy!
mwaaaa xxxxxx

Denise said...

Oh and i meant to say, I wish we could have your cooler weather. It's over 100 every day here and it's just brutal out there :-(

Anonymous said...

The boys sure do get around! I'm glad your doctor was in and you aren't in pain now. Hope your writing assignment falls into place. ; )

Suzette Saxton said...

Hello to a fellow Sue!

Susannah said...

Snooppy(s) in the sand. How cute!