Monday, August 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of August 3, 2009

For Today:



Outside my window: it is beautiful. The temperature is 77 degrees and the sun is shining and it's an all-round perfect summer day!

I am thinking: too many things at once: is the house ready for tonight's guests?; what will my mentor say about my assignment?; I'd better start on the next one so it's done before vacation...

From the learning rooms: Narrative Summary... but do I understand it? I'm not sure!

I am thankful for: great family bonding time these past couple weeks with family from NC and extended family in the area.

From the kitchen: hubby has put a roast in the oven and it smells DELISH!

I am wearing: pink t-shirt, brown shorts and flip flops

I am reading: my Bible and books on writing fiction.

I am hoping: to get focused again - my head feels a little discombobulated lately.

I need: to get caught up in blog hopping and blog writing.

I am creating: not much these days but I will need to start knitting soon once I find out what sex my niece's triplets are

I am hearing: the voice of my wonderful hubby as he just came in from the pool.

Around the house: things are looking in good shape considering house guests just left yesterday and new ones are coming tonight.

One of my favorite things: hanging out with my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry, starting the next assignment for my course, touching base with friends, prepping for vacation, commuting the students we're billeting to the church each morning.

Here is a picture thought to share with you:


Family Get-together... 18 are still missing from this pic!

You can have a Woman's Simple Daybook too by going to The Simple Woman's Daybook blog! Also, feel free to catch up on the daily happenings in my other blog. The link is on the sidebar!

No comments: