Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of September 21, 2009

For Today:



Outside my window: leaves are beginning to fall from the trees in my backyard as Fall makes it's presence known, despite the warmer than average temperature.

I am thinking: it's a drag that the painter showed up to paint the front door just as I was drawing myself a bath this morning. Don't feel comfortable hopping in while a stranger is in my house.

From the learning rooms: plotting a novel is hard, hard work. My hat's off to writers everywhere! In the words of Wayne & Garth (Wayne's World) - I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy!

I am thankful for: God's direction as hubby and I wrestle with the decision of investing in a new car.

From the kitchen: the kettle has boiled and it's time to make my favorite morning tea, breakfast has been eaten and chicken is thawing for dinner tonight.

I am wearing: blue "Bear Butt" shorts, white t-shirt and green hoodie.

I am reading: my Bible, my new bible study "Me, Myself and Lies", and The Beach House by Sally John.

I am hoping: for clarity as we decide in the next day or so over the SUV or sedan.

I need: to get cracking on my next assignment again. Only 3 more to go!

I am creating: very special baby items for 3 very special babies on the way. I'm almost done the second! (been knitting like a fiend!)

I am hearing: Steven Curtis Chapman on my stereo and the swoosh, swoosh of the painter's brush at my front door.

Around the house: two more loads of laundry waiting in the laundry room, the floors still need a good sweep but the bathrooms are done... well 2 of 3 so far. First week back to health and trying to finish my last (and late) assignment has put housework a little behind.

One of my favorite things: good reality t.v. like Survivor, Amazing Race and DWTS - yay Fall!

A few plans for the rest of the week: first small group of the season, buying a car, lunch with my niece, ladies' group kick off, housework, work on my assignment, and knit.

Here is a picture thought to share with you:

Welcome Fall!

You can have a Woman's Simple Daybook too by going to The Simple Woman's Daybook blog! Also, feel free to catch up on the daily happenings in my other blog. The link is on the sidebar!

1 comment:

Deborah Ann said...

I like your thoughts for the day. What you're wearing, cooking, listening to. I can almost hear the teapot whistling! (smiles)