Monday, May 25, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Week of May 25, 2009

For Today:


Outside my window: It is going to be another beautiful Spring day. Temperature is 55F at 9am, expected to go into the low to mid-60's.

I am thinking: that I appreciate and love Spring more and more each year.

From the learning rooms: That my prayer life is in desperate need of an overhaul. Did you know that not praying is a sin?

I am thankful for: the gentle way the Lord speaks to me, using various means and methods to try and wake me up to Himself and His will for my life.

From the kitchen: My tea is steeping, there are a few dishes to pop into the dishwasher and my kitchen floor is in desperate need of some TLC today.

I am wearing: periwinkle blue skort, white v-neck t-shirt, angora hoodie and bare feet

I am reading: my Bible (Ecclesiastes still) and Marley & Me

I am hoping: I can get everything done I need to this week before we fly off on Saturday a.m.

I am creating: a character sketch for my next assignment on fiction

I am hearing: the traffic on the street behind our house and the various hums of the electronic appliances around my home (fridge, PVR to be exact)

Around the house: my first load of laundry is in the washer while 3 other loads wait their turn

One of my favorite things: visiting friends, like we'll be doing this coming weekend!

A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry, finishing my assignment, packing, grocery store and bank, tidying up the house

Here is a picture thought to share with you:


While away next week, we'll be staying one night
along the San Antonio Riverwalk
(in fact I think that's the hotel in the picture)

You can have a Woman's Simple Daybook too by going to The Simple Woman's Daybook blog! Also, feel free to catch up on the daily happenings in my other blog. The link is on the sidebar!

No comments: